Sunday, July 1, 2012

Filthy Heart

he says
'why don't you take your clothes off?'
asks me to get up
and walk across the room
in my shiny black stilettos

he says
'turn around, turn around'
my ass swaying
his eyes following
these ideas coming
fast and dirty now

he says
'why don't you put on that tight dress for me,
so I can watch you take it off again?'
his hands now full of my ass cheeks
slipping his tongue out to lick his lips

and I sway
strut
slink like a leopard
all sex and beautiful want
a momentary goddess
in the eyes of an enraptured audience of one

when he is on his knees in front of me
I slip my hands into his hair
I press myself against his face
and come up empty
on gasping
shivering straight down to my toes

and when it's all over
when I'm throbbing in deep places
sore and sweating
when he gets up to put his pants on
eying the quickest path to the exit
passion all spent
on these filthy little hearts

I think to myself
'well now that it's over,
I think I'll get something to eat.'
the door clicks shut to an empty hall
as I bend to the refrigerator light
and glow in my kitchen
naked in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment