Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cronus

i just want to eat you
i am so fucking hungry
so hungry
i can feel my insides
warring with themselves
and i just want
to devour your skin
taste your muscles
lick your eyes
allow the warm
coppery wash
of your blood
to coat my throat
i want you
like salt
wants meat
i want you
like teeth
want sinew
i can't stop
wanting
i'm just so hungry
the heat
is coming up
from inside me
to shatter me
make me
ravenous
Wendigo
i want you
so very bad
can't shake your
taste
can't stop
tracking
your scent
across the city
you run from me
run from my hunger
hide your liver
and your heart
but i can smell
you
and you set
my teeth on edge
i'm coming
i'm coming
just open
the door
for my big
bad wolf
or i will
never stop
tracking you
from here
until the
stars blow out
and we are nothing
but white bones
who long ago
thought they were
human
and once upon a time
were
hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment