Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lilith

my vaginal canal is lined with razor teeth
my sex is an ever devouring shark
I give birth to the grotesque
many limbs
many heads
many blinking eyes
Lucifer loved me
Adam despised me
I attacked the cities by the sea
I fled to the mountains
and birthed my horrors
I am mother to monsters
the rage of every dominated woman
my children consume the offspring
of that tyrannical god
I am the dark Goddess
the demon queen
I chewed through my ropes
heaved myself over the wall
and spat on the doorstep of paradise
they fell
and we feasted upon them
when there was light
also was bred darkness
and my soul is imbued with it
I am the breeder of nightmares
long hair a tangle of thorns
white rose and my bloodied breath
and so great predators
gathered under me
his puppets tried to slay the great serpent
tried to prevent my fertility
but I came screaming down upon them
my gates were gates of death
and those who came to me
can not return to life
they came only to enter the Pit
and watched me kiss the mouth of Samuel
we are nephilim
the sparse pale moon my sister
I howled through the wind
chased fatted hypocrites
on their wobbling legs
over the hills of my own vengeance
I ate their hearts without fear
I stood on their graves
and terrified their children
I am the Other God
the Blind Dragon
and my femininity
will fill up all the holes
of his most imperfect savage world

No comments:

Post a Comment