Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Cliffs at Devil's Head

I can see the lie
glistening on the edge
of your lips
you are about to let it
drip down on my head
three little words
to see if you can work
your fingers
into my demonic underwear

your tongue forces it
past my teeth
searches for the back
of my throat
testing if I have any
gag reflex left
caressing my chin
lacing your fingers
in my hair
to pull my head back

your mouth
travels lower
and slower
tongue on tightening nipple
hands clenched
into white mounds of flesh
I feel the lie
seep into my skin
and wish only for
love and sex

I am the shore
you wreck your ship upon
the beach you storm
the castle walls your breach
the fire you douse
the tree you pull down
the door you kick open
and the legs your pry apart

I've got the Devil whispering in my ear
offering me little peices of candy
on long tethers
dangling over cliffs
I pluck at your chest
like strings on a cello
trying to pull at your heart
I hold you to me
fearful of what you will say
I tip over the edge
and feel the air
rush past my ears

if you let me go
I will fall
and never stop
but falling never bothered me
it's only those sudden stops
at the end
that worry me so



No comments:

Post a Comment