Sunday, August 3, 2014

Call Me The Beast

unrelenting happiness
makes me want to choke you
on your own teeth

the gash is me
the blood is awash
in a sea of blackness
filling up my vile soul

I am the villian
in my own story
the monster
in your head
and under your bed

I am the ankle grabber
snake of split tongue
self-styled wretch
with rancoured eyes

the hated
and the devoured

I've come for dinner
set up in your chest
I break the strings of your heart
with my teeth
flesh drips from my jaws
in long lurid strips
I am a parade
of dead things
and I taste of rot

they raised me ugly
cold
up above their heads
they made me
fed me
and set me on the world

I bite the fingers that feed me
I revel in my ugliness
I sit on my throne
of oozing thorns
with bits of my lovers
waving like flags

lulling tongue
cunt lined with teeth
I dance on severed heads
and pick the great bones
of battle yards

I am sickness
burrowed  down whole
I am the rage
that consumed the world
I skitter up the side of your head
and pluck out your eyeballs
I love nothing
and eat those foolish enough
to get so fearfully close

it is at the guarding of thy death that I am
and I shall be
never call my name
and never open thy eyes to see

No comments:

Post a Comment