Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Monster In My Head

you come creeping
and seeping
and peeling back
my layers

nephilim
too sad to be
beautiful
too beautiful
to be mine

it tells me
I am worth nothing
I am not
lovable

but detesting
is my domain
and I dwell here
buried

I am burned
by unwant
quicker than
any acid

I am scorched
by need
faster than
any poison

I am crippled
slung under the
weight
of a thousand
dirty hearts

reality
is a dark crutch
and I have found
lofty ideas
often strip
us down

the morning star
guides me
to my drowned
self

I am the sliver
buried in
your sex

I am worth
nothing
so much
as your hate
your indifference
your avoidance

this is a
place I have been before
I locked the doors
tossed the furniture
out the window
sat on the bare floor
and ripped myself
open

guts all over the
walls
a beating heart
still in my hand
ethereal
glowing
unreal

this land
so unreal

cast me out
demon
cast me down
hate me
spit me out
vomit me up
rip me apart

I am the eye
and I see you
the Scorpio moon
bound us
I burnt the hair
and found us
there

cast me out
I am your demon
in love for
eternity
and buried
under a hundred feet
of solid rock

I will never be right
and can only lust
like monsters do

No comments:

Post a Comment