Monday, November 3, 2014

The Horror of Who I Am

I am the Green Eyed Devil
much too hard to love
with the tastiest meat
that you vomit up
after eating too much
you're fumbling with the lock
trying to get out
before I can wake up
those Green Eyes are a trap
that look
that gentleness
you want to pluck those eyes out
you ate enough last night
can't stand that devilish love
you ain't coming back
not again
looking back up the stairs
you see my Green Eyes
following you
drowned in emotion
tears trembling on eyelashes
you'll be back
when you're drunk
and high
and horny
and need those warm tits
to slip in between

I am the Green Eyed Devil
imprisoned in the ice
six wings
six mouths
frozen right here
in my rage
every feeling
stays with me forever
I fell
but not so far
as the floor
it held me up
cracked under my weight
ugly girl
crack your head
against the pavement
jumped a little too far
too handsome
to be trusted
they come for me
one by one
their dicks in their hands
their hearts in their throats
save us
heal us
please us
go away
go away
away
Green Eyed Devil
go away
we never wanted you anyways


No comments:

Post a Comment