Saturday, December 17, 2016

Vagina Dentata

I will rip the Love right out of you
Wallow in the deliciousness of the Devouring 
Such beautiful wet sucking sounds in the dark
Heavy thunks upon the floor
That cold feeling wrapping around your ankle
Sweet God of the Eaten
We rip
We roil
We slurp meat from grey bones
And I'll kiss you with fetid breathes
Slide my tongue down on into you
Oh your love is so rotten
So meaty
So weak
So dripping that my chin gets all sticky
Lap at my blue lips
Slip into my honey
All the bees are stinging 
Poison pushers in the deep hive
Oh how sweet is your splurting 
Sputtering
Stuttering 
Doorways to these diseased places
Deformed hearts
Decaying intentions
Dicking around with divinity
Still too stupid
To notice your guts are missing
Oh I'm coming
Straight through your ribcage
Out the back of your skull
Spinal fucks
In the putrid presentation
Of your fatted lying leech of a cock
You'll never wilt
With my will drilled inside you
You're pretty when your petrifying 
And Oh I'm getting wet just thinking about it


No comments:

Post a Comment