Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Curse of the Placeholder

"just something better
a tether
cleaner weather
less of your fucked up leather


no more cat fur up my nose
or writhing against your rose
trying to get you somewhere
 you seem to be unable to get

I'm falling asleep
and my hand is sore
you have your uses
but you are a bore

no more, no more
I seek perfection
an erection
that never dies

that girl with diamond eyes
obedient
who never cries
never flies

you witchy thing
should burn on your own pyre
too tired, too very tired
to want to deal with you tonight

and I take flight
and all is right"

 he spat the words
out at me
venom dripping
down his lips

I took a big sip
of that poison
tongue tip
and longed for oblivion
on the face of the sun

Burn me
I am the Curse
I'll make love to smoke
and be one with ash

and watch you search for that better piece of ass

No comments:

Post a Comment