Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Red Dress

the terrain of your hand surprised me
each vein a road to damnation
a winding movement to my own futility

the twist of your wrist around my ankle was startling
your skin cold like dirty ice
with you at my feet I felt wavering

swooning at your intellect
and subservience

you had fashioned your want into a shiny black reverberation
a fetish for form and slipping;
a slipping of hands up skirts

hark demon! hark devil!
my own erotic trembling the last right of my body
i control all and nothing

in that throbbing moment
i knew
that i had to stop you
before you could reach up
and undo the few remaining buttons on my red dress

i had to stop you before you reached that prize
your satisfaction could only be my undoing
and your eyes hold no love
in the demonic reflection of my glittering soul

close the door tightly when you leave
i need the quiet to go on

No comments:

Post a Comment